Friday 31 May 2013

LIVE BROADCAST: On the Move 1.2

Ok, so the previous post may look incomplete... Basically my tablet would'nt let me put the cursor at the bottom of the entry andvfor some unknown reason I have an absence of arrow keys. Needless to say I couldn't do the spellcheck either. One of my common errors seems to be to put a 'v' instead of a space, which may explain some dodgy words.

Anyway a quick continuation lest I make another balls up. This irrtating episode has actually helped a little by takihg my mind off the situation. The most important thing is to get immersed in other things even if you don't feel like it, like writing a blog or reading or listening to music etc. I have bought with me items that I may need, so for example plenty of sugary foods, water and the aforementioned stuff like books etc.

Another noticeable change, along with my stomach, is the breathing. Part of the same package I assume. I'ts proving quite difficult actually but I'm trying to focus on it when I can. This is, again, something I should do whether I feel like it or not.

I actually hate not lookihg out the windows, but I'm scared of letting my mind drift or wander into potentially damaging territory. Hence me doing this.

 I know this is just the start. If this journey goes without incident, I have the stay itself - food issues in particular - and of course the return journey tomorrow. It was, of course, the return journey that resulted in the attack back in 2011.

If I can get the tech to work, I will write again tomorrow. In the meantime... excuse the spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment