Sunday 20 October 2013

Sums It Up...

I wasn't sitting like this though
I am happy to report that life in my new house is going well.  There have been a couple of anxious moments around food (i.e. have a cooked things properly and if not will I die from food poisoning... i.e. health anxiety...) but beyond that so far it has been a success.  I will update in more detail soon.

However, one thing that sums up my life is that I was just in the communal area with two of my housemates, and within a minute was left alone in there after they both received phone calls from their respective partners.  Nothing wrong with that of course, but it just made me realise how isolated my troubles have made me over the years, and how a combination of anxiety causing and be caused by loneliness can just cause a spiralling downfall.

More on my house and sharing experiences to come soon...

Best wishes
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment